New Transactions not downloading

karen m
karen m Member ✭✭✭
I have one bank that is not showing new transactions on one step update though it says on the one step summary there are new transactions when you expand the information it will say no transactions to review. This has been occurring for about a week I think. I can go online and download the transactions but the one step update will not function. I am using Quicken home, business and rental Vr42.8 on windows 11 enterprise

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    edited July 2022
    Hello @karen m,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

What financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? Do you receive any error codes or messages? 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when Quicken says there are new transactions, however, there are none to accept. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• karen m
    karen m Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your reply. It is for First Financial Bank in Texas. There are no error codes and it actually looks like it worked fine but no new transactions are listed. I will try your article to see if that works. Thanks
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @karen m,

Thank you for providing more information. 

I look forward to hearing from you after you have completed the troubleshooting steps in the Support Article!

-Quicken Jasmine

• kevholl1969
    kevholl1969 Member ✭✭
    Same issue for about the past week, with multiple institutions. After doing one step update, the red flags and the download logs show transactions waiting for review, but the register page of each account has a zero next to downloaded transactions at the bottom of the page. I have always had downloaded transaction set for manual, not automatic, matching
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @kevholl1969,

Thank you for joining this thread and for sharing that you are also experiencing this issue. 

Have you attempted any of the troubleshooting steps provided in the Support Article that is linked above?

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

• markus1957
    markus1957 Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Actually, you should review the post below. You are seeing a transition to show pending transactions that has not been fully implemented.  Quicken really should post an announcement on this. If you search recent posts for "red flag", you will see many others with this issue.
    Red Flag of New Transactions Not Accurate - may be indicating Pending Transactions — Quicken
  • karen m
    karen m Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Jasmine I think maybe my issue is not the same as others as I don't have a red flag saying there are new transactions, it only says it in the one step update summary, see attached file. When I expand the new transaction then it says the number of new transactions of each account but it also says no transactions to review which is very odd. Anyway, I tried the suggestions short of restoring an older backup and they did not work or did not apply to my situation. So I tried just resetting and that did download the new transactions. Wondering if I have something set up incorrectly for this bank? The account details window with online services had a different message than I am used to seeing. See attached below. I don't know if I actually "fixed" the problem yet. will post update when know for sure. BTW, I couldn't get your handle @Quicken Jasmine to come up when I added the @ sign but hopefully you will get this anyway.
  • thecreator
    thecreator Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @""karen m" ,

What are the Preferences for Downloaded Transactions?

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• kevholl1969
    kevholl1969 Member ✭✭
    Jasmine - Tried all of the above. Nothing worked. Still have downloaded transactions that I can't manually review
This discussion has been closed.