One Step Update Has Stopped Working / C-800 error

dougwowens
dougwowens Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
One Step update quick working and some accounts simply wouldn't update. The OneStep Update process would run and ultimately compIete, but no new transactions would load for about 1/2 of my accounts. I could a post about logging out and back into my file with my QuickenID. I did that and it seemed to fix most of the accounts. Accounts that it did not fix are getting a logged out and logged back into my QuickenID. That corrected most of my accounts. Ones that were not corrected are now getting a C-800 error. I follow the steps to update the password, it syncs with the bank but all accounts are showing "Do not add to Quicken". Not sure what steps to take now.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    One Step update quick working and some accounts simply wouldn't update. The OneStep Update process would run and ultimately compIete, but no new transactions would load for about 1/2 of my accounts. I could a post about logging out and back into my file with my QuickenID. I did that and it seemed to fix most of the accounts. Accounts that it did not fix are getting a logged out and logged back into my QuickenID. That corrected most of my accounts. Ones that were not corrected are now getting a C-800 error. I follow the steps to update the password, it syncs with the bank but all accounts are showing "Do not add to Quicken". Not sure what steps to take now.
    Hello @dougwowens

I apologize about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what financial institution(s) is associated with the accounts? Also, try saving a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then see if the steps provided in this Support Article resolve the remaining issues with the CC-800 error message.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • @dougwowens - One of the things that is not mentioned in the support article regarding CC-800 that @Quicken Jared provided is that you should deactivate ALL accounts at a financial institution not only the affected ones.  I think the reason why you are getting "Do not add to Quicken" on some accounts is that they have not been deactivated before you try to reactivate them.

As always, please make a backup before you make any major changes to your data file, just in case.
This discussion has been closed.