Accounts saying last download not availabe, one-step update says need to renew

Options
mle053
mle053 Member
Up until July 23,2022, everything was fine. Tried to update an account, says it's updated, but no new transactions and knew there should have been. Tried several other accounts, same thing, same result. Went to Account List, most accounts say "last update not available". Ran a validate, got QEL file corrupted. Restored a backup, ran validate, no files corrupted. Tried to run One-step Update and got Membership expired, renew. My subscription was renewed 1/1/2022 and not due for renewal until 11/1/2023. Any idea what happened and how to fix it? Running version R42.8, build 27.1.42.8

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the restored Quicken file.  
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes 
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with the your Quicken ID
    The last online session information is maintained in the runtime.dat file within a Quicken file specific folder in the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  If the last update not available issue persists, I suggest you exit Quicken, rename the runtime.dat file, open Quicken, examine the One Step Update Summary to confirm you have renamed the appropriate runtime.dat file. If all goes well, you may remove the renamed file.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the restored Quicken file.  
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes 
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with the your Quicken ID
    The last online session information is maintained in the runtime.dat file within a Quicken file specific folder in the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  If the last update not available issue persists, I suggest you exit Quicken, rename the runtime.dat file, open Quicken, examine the One Step Update Summary to confirm you have renamed the appropriate runtime.dat file. If all goes well, you may remove the renamed file.
  • mle053
    mle053 Member
    Options
    Renaming runtime.dat seems to have worked. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.