Export of positions portfolio dashboard by lot

Options
philliesphan0880
philliesphan0880 Member ✭✭
edited August 2022 in Investing (Windows)
I find the portfolio dashboard hand for glance at current holdings profit/loss but would like opportunity to export my custom report to excel fully expanded by lot. I didnt see a way to export this except sending a transaction register to excel and building table myself. Am I missing anything ?
Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Assuming you are referring to the Investing > Portfolio views, you can group the view by account then select Expand all to see the tax lots. To export to Excel, select File > Print or hit Ctrl-P then select Export and Excel (CSV)
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Press CTRL P or use menu File | Print Portfolio to "print" the Portfolio to a file. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Assuming you are referring to the Investing > Portfolio views, you can group the view by account then select Expand all to see the tax lots. To export to Excel, select File > Print or hit Ctrl-P then select Export and Excel (CSV)
    QWin Premier subscription
  • philliesphan0880
    philliesphan0880 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Jim. The File Print (it is actually File..Print Portfolio in the menu for future readers) (Ctrl P) was the missing link. I don't think of printing as export. Thats my shortcoming not yours. Appreciate the assistance.
This discussion has been closed.