Parameter Sync Error

Options

Comments

• RandyFromNC
    RandyFromNC Member
    Options
    I'm getting the same error. I moved to a new laptop in Jan 22 and have entered/reconciled/synced transactions on both the laptop and iPad. My last reconcile was early April but I have been entering transactions on the iPad since. From the instructions above it looks like if I reset the cloud data it will move the current laptop data online and wipe out all of my latest transactions. I can still see them online and can rekey them on the laptop but even then I'm not sure how Quicken will act after. Thoughts?
  • RandyFromNC
    RandyFromNC Member
    Options
    This is also my first post here. Do Quicken employees answer too or is this all customer-driven?
  • RandyFromNC
    RandyFromNC Member
    Options
    Well, I ended up calling Quicken support. The tech said there is no way around the problem except to reset the online data. He did show me how to download my recent data in Quicken.com by logging in and selecting Quicken on the Web. All my sync'd accounts and transactions are there. I was able to download to csv by account but now have to manually reenter on the laptop, then reset. Better than losing all the data.
This discussion has been closed.