"Overdue Bills or Income" problem

Options
FDTJR1
FDTJR1 Member
My projected balances do not accurately show my current balance. I am seeing a indication of Overdue Bills or Income. Non of these show up in the list of bills. I have done a validate and super validate but the problem remains. I'm on the latest version R42.19. How do I find these problems?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FDTJR1 said:
    My projected balances do not accurately show my current balance. I am seeing a indication of Overdue Bills or Income. Non of these show up in the list of bills. I have done a validate and super validate but the problem remains. I'm on the latest version R42.19. How do I find these problems?
    Hello @FDTJR1

I am sorry about this problem with incorrect balances. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing this issue with any particular biller or financial institution? Also, when did this problem begin, and where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Make sure that the data file is located on your computer on not on an external drive or cloud-based storage service, as these can cause erratic program behavior and even data damage.

I look forward to your response and I hope to work with you on this issue in the future. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this the view you are talking about?
    As of today, 7/28, it shows 1 overdue reminder, circled in red, at the top of the list. Pardon the grey blocks in the image. They're there to protect sensitive information.
    Is your view properly sorted by Due Date or is it sorted by some other column. Click the Due column header to sort by Due Date.
    Are you selecting to include all the required accounts?
    BTW, I'm on Q Subscription R 42.19. What's your version and release? (Click Help / About Quicken)
This discussion has been closed.