Quicken.com is under maintenance

Options
I have been trying to renew my subscription starting on the day it was due to expire 07/25 and have tried several times since after it has expired but continue to get the same message after I try to purchase with a credit card and also PayPal. Each time I get the same message.

Our website is currently undergoing maintenance.
We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience.
I search to no avail for a phone number on the website so I can call to get this corrected. Is there anyone that can help? Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been trying to renew my subscription starting on the day it was due to expire 07/25 and have tried several times since after it has expired but continue to get the same message after I try to purchase with a credit card and also PayPal. Each time I get the same message.

Our website is currently undergoing maintenance.
    We should be back shortly. Thank you for your patience.
    I search to no avail for a phone number on the website so I can call to get this corrected. Is there anyone that can help? Thanks in advance.
    Hello @David Seals,       

I am sorry to hear about these difficulties accessing Quicken.com and renewing your subscription. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, I was unable to produce similar errors on my end; were you noticing this message immediately after entering payment information? Also, just in case, Quicken Support can be reached using the information provided in this link. 

I look forward to hearing more from you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.