Why is the One step update not working? 7/29/22

Options
Kembo
Kembo Member
When I start the "One Step Update" I get a error that Quickens Online service is unavailable at this time and to check back in ten minutes. I've been trying all day. Is quicken down?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Kembo,

When you receive that error message, especially over a few hours time, it usually can be fixed by signing out of your datafile and then signing back in - which should refresh your registration token for online services.  Here are steps you should follow to do that refresh:

1) Go to "Edit" > "Preferences" > "Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts" (at the very bottom of the list);
    2) Click on "Sign in as a different user" > follow the instructions on the next screen, including typing "yes" in the box and then hit the "Sign Out" button.
    3) Next - sign back in by entering your Quicken ID (which is your email address) and then entering your password. 
    4) Try the One Step Update" again.

Let me know how that goes and/or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.