Apple Card Statements.

PatG.
PatG. Member
edited September 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
I haven't been able to import Apple Card QFX files since March 2022. Does anyone have a fix for this issue or is this a bug?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    PatG. said:
    I haven't been able to import Apple Card QFX files since March 2022. Does anyone have a fix for this issue or is this a bug?
    Hello @PatG.,   

I am sorry to hear about this issue with downloading transactions. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what seems to happen when you try to download QFX files? Are you noticing any error messages, or are transactions merely failing to appear in your account after you try to import them into Quicken once they are downloaded? 

I look forward to hearing your answers, and I hope to work with you on this, further, if necessary. 

Thank you, 

Quicken Jared 
  • Lysander Spooner
    Lysander Spooner Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    PatG. said:
    I just imported one today, no issues. Just select Export Transactions -> Quicken Financial Exchange (QFX) and Airdrop to my iMac desktop. Then just drag the file onto to Quicken and it imports without issue.
This discussion has been closed.