Issue adding some accounts under Comenity Capital Bank

Options
I have a few credit cards from Comenity Capital Bank, two in particular are listed under the accounts but I am unable to make an online connection to them.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a few credit cards from Comenity Capital Bank, two in particular are listed under the accounts but I am unable to make an online connection to them.
    Hello @LisaKrzywicki

I am sorry about these issues with linking accounts to online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

What is happening when you try to connect these accounts? Are you noticing any error messages, and if so, is there an error code associated with them? Are you rather noticing that the accounts aren't appearing when you are given the option to link to existing accounts or add new ones after you have entered your online banking credentials?

I look forward to your replies, and I intend to provide further recommendations once these questions have been answered. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • LisaKrzywicki
    Options
    Thanks for trying to help. Not sure if it worked but I inserted a screen shot of the message.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for trying to help. Not sure if it worked but I inserted a screen shot of the message.
    @LisaKrzywicki

I am happy to be of assistance, and thanks for providing that helpful screenshot.

Are you currently experiencing issues with My BJ's Perks accounts, as well? If so, there is an Open Alert regarding connectivity issues associated with this banking institution that can be followed here for any additional information, or for future updates.

Have you ever noticed any CC-501 or CC-898 error codes alongside this message? If so, I recommend consulting the Support Article linked here for further information. If the errors have persisted for more than 24 hours, it would be best to reach out to Quicken Support using the link provided here.

I hope that is helpful,

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.