OL-393-A Error Affecting Local Bank

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Fifth Third OL-393-A.

Comments

• BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been experiencing the same error with my local bank. I get transactions downloaded even though I get the OL-393-A error.
    It has been happening for 2 months. I have used the report error in my desktop app about once a week for the past month. It sends a lot of data that I hope will help resolve the problem.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BK65 said:
    I have been experiencing the same error with my local bank. I get transactions downloaded even though I get the OL-393-A error.
    It has been happening for 2 months. I have used the report error in my desktop app about once a week for the past month. It sends a lot of data that I hope will help resolve the problem.
    Hello @BK65,  

I am sorry about this issue with the OL-393-A error message. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, what is the name of the financial institution that is associated with the affected accounts? Also have you tried saving a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then making use of the steps listed in this Support Article?

Let us know about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @BK65,  
    >
    > I am sorry about this issue with the OL-393-A error message. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 
    >
    > First, what is the name of the financial institution that is associated with the affected accounts? Also have you tried saving a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then making use of the steps listed in this Support Article?
    >
    > Let us know about your results. 
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

Yes weekly(https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-quicken-online-services-ol-393). I even contacted my bank but they have not responded.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BK65 said:
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @BK65,  
    >
    > I am sorry about this issue with the OL-393-A error message. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 
    >
    > First, what is the name of the financial institution that is associated with the affected accounts? Also have you tried saving a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then making use of the steps listed in this Support Article?
    >
    > Let us know about your results. 
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

Yes weekly(https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-quicken-online-services-ol-393). I even contacted my bank but they have not responded.
    Hello @BK65

I am sorry to hear about this problem continuing even after the above recommendations were attempted. Thanks for following up with me about this.

Note that it may be helpful to request to speak with a Tier 2 representative or 'escalations team' when reaching out to support, if this has not been done previously. These individuals often have greater familiarity with third-party programs and software, such as Quicken.

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.