Is there a fix being worked on for OL-393-A error code.

Options
BK65
BK65 Member ✭✭
I have been experiencing the OL-393-A error for more than 2 months with my local community bank. I get transactions downloaded even though I get the OL-393-A error.

I have used the report error in my desktop app about once a week for the past month. It sends a lot of data that I would hope would help in resoloving the problem.

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @BK65 - do you use Bill Pay with this bank?  If not, double check that you don't have it turned on.

You probably have checked this already, but just to be sure.
  • BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I had to disconnect and reconnect my bank several month ago and by default "BILL PAY" was turned on.

I turned it off per your instruction and no more ERROR OL-393-A.

THANKS
    ;)

> @Damian said:
    > @BK65 - do you use Bill Pay with this bank?  If not, double check that you don't have it turned on.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You probably have checked this already, but just to be sure.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @BK65,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your account(s).

What is the name of the financial institution with which you are receiving the OL-393-A error message?

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL=393-A error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Old Second National Bank. I've tried the troubleshooting suggestion you made and others on numerous occasions.
  • [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @BK65 - do you use Bill Pay with this bank?  If not, double check that you don't have it turned on.

You probably have checked this already, but just to be sure.
  • BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Bill Pay NO. I'll try your suggestion and get back to you.

> @Damian said:
    > @BK65 - do you use Bill Pay with this bank?  If not, double check that you don't have it turned on.
    >
    >
    >
    >
  • BK65
    BK65 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I had to disconnect and reconnect my bank several month ago and by default "BILL PAY" was turned on.

I turned it off per your instruction and no more ERROR OL-393-A.

THANKS
    ;)

> @Damian said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
This discussion has been closed.