Why extra transactions in Wells Fargo VISA download?

Options
My Wells Fargo VISA download into Quicken does not match what I see in my Wells Fargo account. My latest download has three transactions that are not in the WF VISA transaction log. Why would this happen?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @ckweely - are these pending transactions or transactions you never made?
  • cwkeeley
    cwkeeley Member ✭✭
    Options
    These are transactions we never made. At first I was worried that our card number had been stolen (it has in the past), but when I checked in my Wells Fargo account, these transactions weren't there. These transactions that Quicken downloaded do have the same last four digits of our card number, fyi. Thanks for the help!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    If you look at the connect method in your account register (underneath the register title) what does it say?  What about your other accounts with Wells Fargo?
  • cwkeeley
    cwkeeley Member ✭✭
    Options
    Damian -- I am using the Quicken web version and am not exactly sure what you are asking for. I can see all the accounts, fyi. I just thought of something that might help. When I bought Quicken, it was for Windows 11 Pro, but as luck would have it, my Windows PC bit the dust and now I am working with the web version on my Chromebook.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I think I understand your situation.  The Quicken Web version is not "stand alone".  It is a companion application for Quicken Windows.  Is your Quicken data file accessible on a Windows PC?  In order to troubleshoot your issue appropriately you would need a complete and working installation of Quicken on a Windows PC.  
  • cwkeeley
    cwkeeley Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the help. At the moment I don't have a Windows PC (spilled a glass of lemonade on the keyboard... ugh). I will see if my son has one. I will work on it and then get back to you. Best.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It sounds like then all you need is a new keyboard which isn't so bad.  The key is to make sure that your Quicken data file is accessible on the computer.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.