Barclay Jet Blue Card

Options
BerylS
BerylS Member ✭✭
This credit card stopped downloading several days ago. I reset the account but that didn't help. What I see after downloading transactions for all my accounts is that Barclay's indicates several transactions downloaded but when I go to the account to import they are not there. This is the only one of my accounts that I have a problem with.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BerylS said:
    This credit card stopped downloading several days ago. I reset the account but that didn't help. What I see after downloading transactions for all my accounts is that Barclay's indicates several transactions downloaded but when I go to the account to import they are not there. This is the only one of my accounts that I have a problem with.
    Hello @BerylS

I am sorry to hear about this issue with credit card accounts failing to download. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you made use of the instructions listed in this Support Article? Be sure to save a backup first by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. 

I look forward to hearing more about how this works for you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.