Payees Messed Up [Edited]

Doug Rousso
Doug Rousso Member ✭✭✭
I've been using Quicken for 30 years.  It's become a complete mess. 

The fiasco with changes to direct connect and web connect got me to the point of complete exhaustion and ready to toss in the towel. 

With some stability finally, the latest update now has all my payee accounts completely [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines].  They used to be named the way I wanted, and with the latest release, most all of my online payees are completely messed up.  The names I used in the descriptions have been replaced with numbers, which aren't account numbers.  And many of my payees have vanished entirely so I'm having to reenter them fresh again to make payments.  [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]

When will it end?  [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]

Comments

• Doug Rousso
    Doug Rousso Member ✭✭✭
    okay, it's just getting worse.  All my account passwords used for syncing are gone.  And when I attempt to add the password back into quicken, I get an error message that won't resolve:

One Step Update:  Add password for account.  (why?  what happened?  It as always worked until now)
    Enter the password, wont save it.  keeps saying enter the password again.

ARGH!

• Looking for answers
    Looking for answers Member
    edited August 2022
    Wow -- I thought that I was the only one. Yes, my "payees" and "security" are both messed up through one step update. All I get is *-*. This is for all of my bank accounts and investing accounts. Quite frustrating given the amount of time this will take to manually fix. The issue has been going on consistently since July 8. I have removed/reinstalled Quicken as well as both "deactivated" and "reset" accounts under the online services tab of account details with no improvement. Clearly this is a system issue with the program. I will give it another few weeks to see if Quicken resolves it. [Removed - Off Topic/Rant]
This discussion has been closed.