Savings Goals in Income / Expense Report

Options
DANixy
DANixy Member ✭✭
Savings Goals are useful, but I have not found a good way to view everything I want in the same report. Is it possible to have something like:
Income accounts listed - Expenses categories listed - Savings Goals accounts listed = Overall total

The budget tool is similar to this type of view, but it is a Budget. I would like a report of current data that can be adjusted by date like other reports.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    DANixy said:
    Savings Goals are useful, but I have not found a good way to view everything I want in the same report. Is it possible to have something like:
    Income accounts listed - Expenses categories listed - Savings Goals accounts listed = Overall total

The budget tool is similar to this type of view, but it is a Budget. I would like a report of current data that can be adjusted by date like other reports.
    Hello @DANixy,    

I am sorry to hear that these features you desire seem to be missing. Thank you for bringing this matter up for discussion here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you tried looking at the Cash Flow report? It can be adjusted by Quarter. If this is not to your liking, perhaps the Idea provided in this link describes a feature more like the one you are looking for. I recommend adding your vote if so by clicking on the gray rectangle at the lower left-hand corner of the original post. 

I look forward to corresponding about this with you further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DANixy
    DANixy Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Jared,
    There is not a link your comment. I think this would be a good feature.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DANixy said:
    @Quicken Jared,
    There is not a link your comment. I think this would be a good feature.
    @DANixy

Thanks for letting me know about that missing hyperlink. The Ideation URL should be linked now. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.