pnc issue and santander issues

schleiff
schleiff Member ✭✭
now in addition to the pnc issues which support says is a known problem, i am having santander cc-800 issues which support chat says needs to be escalated to next level and I should contact CS 8-8 est the exact time I am on my way to work, at work and on my way home from work. WTF is going on here, if quicken was free, ok, but we are now paying for their service. Get if fixed!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    schleiff said:
    now in addition to the pnc issues which support says is a known problem, i am having santander cc-800 issues which support chat says needs to be escalated to next level and I should contact CS 8-8 est the exact time I am on my way to work, at work and on my way home from work. WTF is going on here, if quicken was free, ok, but we are now paying for their service. Get if fixed!
    Hello @schleiff

I am sorry to hear about these issues with the CC-800 error message. Thank you for bringing this matter up for discussion. 

What steps have you taken thus far in order to troubleshoot the Santander error message? I want to kno if you have made use of the following steps, but first, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the instructions listed below:

First, deactivate the affected accounts:

1. Select Tools > Account List 
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
    4. When finished, close the Account List.

Second, reactivate the accounts:

1. Select Tools > Add Account 
    2. Go through the process of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    3. Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. For accounts you don't want to link, select Don't add to Quicken

Error Message When Updating Accounts CC-800

You can read more about these instructions in the Support Article listed here

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • schleiff
    schleiff Member ✭✭
    I have done everything you describe above. I even did it with a Quicken customer support person, but to no avail. Just is not working correctly.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    schleiff said:
    I have done everything you describe above. I even did it with a Quicken customer support person, but to no avail. Just is not working correctly.
    Hello @schleiff

Thanks for reaching out to me and providing additional information about the steps that have been taken to troubleshoot this issue. I am sorry to hear that this problem is ongoing, even after speaking with Support. 

I have sent you a Direct Message about how to further proceed, but I will need some additional information from you in order to schedule a callback. Note that you can access your direct messages by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. 

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.