All USAA Accounts Fail One Step Update with OL-301-A

Options
2»

Answers

• Penny Pincher 747
    Options
    USAA Same dowload problem since 8/20 for me. My last succesful download was 8/19 in the AM
  • reach01
    reach01 Member
    Options
    Ditto here... Same problem since 15 August...
  • mfb123
    mfb123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same for me
  • isonclubikin
    isonclubikin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem started up again yesterday morning and still hasn't been fixed as of this morning.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I do apologize that you are being affected by this issue. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding USAA and account connectivity issues of the kind being described here. You can follow the thread provided in this link for additional details and any future updates.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • aDail
    aDail Member ✭✭
    Options
    It seems to be an intermittent issue. I had this problem earlier this year...it resolved itself...now having it again. Hopefully, it is resolved sooner rather than later.
  • blitzdes
    blitzdes Member
    Options
    Same here. None of the usual fixes are fixing it.
  • x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same Here. Message says an error has occurred. No number.
  • fjbeiderbecke
    Options
    I have been having the issue for the last several days.
  • Maribeth
    Maribeth Member
    Options
    Daily updates on this issue need to be made, please. I have 5 USAA accounts!!
  • Mike Roark
    Mike Roark Member
    Options
    I have been unable to connect for weeks. Now I get an error message that says Quicken is having problems accessing my bank. I am unable to access help phone or help chat. Quicken does some things for me that are not easily available in other apps. But mostly, Quicken really is a pile of errors. I wish I could find something better.
  • whatwill
    whatwill Member
    Options
    Ditto. Past few days getting "Quicken cannot connect to this account" for all USAA accounts
  • aDail
    aDail Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yep - definitely an intermittent thing. On a whim, I just tried to update USAA accounts again...now it works.
  • DB3
    DB3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here. Haven't been able to update for over a week. Tried all the reset steps. I have many years of history in my Quicken and do not want to delete any of the USAA accounts.
  • 58kopykat
    58kopykat Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been happening all weekend. I get it to work temporarily by resetting the account. Then next time I go to update accounts it craps out again.
  • Horsefly
    Horsefly Member ✭✭
    Options
    Was able to use one step update with USAA this morning 8/23/2022. Pulled activity over last 4 days from multiple accounts without an error message
  • dccrens
    dccrens Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is ridiculous. This problem started as soon as I updated to the latest Quicken update, so it is definitely a quicken issue. They need to do a rollback on the last patch. Quicken should also refund all of its customers for the downtime.
  • dccrens
    dccrens Member ✭✭
    Options
    Update - Just tried again and USAA is now working! Unfortunately, now Edward Jones is throwing an OL-332-A. Quicking just can't seem to get this right! I've tried all the suggested fixes for 332 and no joy. I can log in to the EJ website no problem.
  • Dave Haught
    Dave Haught Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Working this morning, 08/24/22.
  • KDL
    KDL Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    As of Aug 25 1:00 AM US EDT, my accounts are now working. Have no idea what fixed it.
  • LROE
    LROE Member
    Options
    Have experienced this same update failure error notification OL-301-A since the most recent Quicken software updatedownloaded and installed on August 23, 2022
  • dlpjm
    dlpjm Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same issue, been this way for a couple of weeks, when trying to follow quicken program suggestions, I enter password for account and quicken says resolved but next update same 301 error.
This discussion has been closed.