changing bank issue

rennepsAgain
rennepsAgain Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭
I'm using Quicken Deluxe for Windows Release R42.21 which is showing as up to date.

My credit card company switched their bank from US Bank to Capital One. I have deactivated online service for this account, exited Quicken & then logged back in. I have done this several times and still cannot change, or even select the financial institution!

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using Quicken Deluxe for Windows Release R42.21 which is showing as up to date.

My credit card company switched their bank from US Bank to Capital One. I have deactivated online service for this account, exited Quicken & then logged back in. I have done this several times and still cannot change, or even select the financial institution!
    Hello @rennepsAgain,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with credit card accounts changing banks. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

First, were you issued a new card by the company, with new information that would be necessary for linking to online banking services? Next, are there different instances available for this credit card account, and has the recommended connection method changed? It may be necessary to know the specific financial institution associated with the credit card account to provide further assistance.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.