Trouble Connecting with PNC Bank-Web Connect

Chris Ransom
Chris Ransom Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
I've been having trouble for a few days now trying to set up PNC Bank-Web Connect. When will this be fixed?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    I've been having trouble for a few days now trying to set up PNC Bank-Web Connect. When will this be fixed?
    Hello @Chris Ransom,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with account connectivity. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding PNC bank and connection issues that is likely related to the situation at hand. You can view the thread linked here for any additional details or future updates.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • paulnutz
    paulnutz Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    any update on timing of fixing this issue?
  • sycamore1234
    sycamore1234 Quicken Mac Other Member ✭✭
    The thread you are linking us to was on the 8th - it is now the 12th and still no access via web connect. what is PNC telling you because they don't seem to realize there is an issue when I talked with their online banking dept.
  • Chris Ransom
    Chris Ransom Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    Nothing. I wound up changing by charge to Chase bank and now am having trouble with the Online Reconciliation with the Chase Charge! I'm actually waiting on the phone right now to speak with someone at Quicken support.
This discussion has been closed.