Chase Update email - new connection is ready

Options
2»

Answers

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Try starting your browser in SAFE MODE before trying to connect through Quicken.
  • StillNotHappy
    Options
    I tried again after deactivating the existing Chase account in Quicken and still get the blank screen from Chase. It seems like I just had to bash my way through another of these "Quicken does not know how to talk to banks" issues this year and now I'm doing it again. Baghhh!
  • StillNotHappy
    Options
    Bl;ank screen content is full off errors;
    Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
    apptel.collector.min.js?ver=19:1 [apptel:index] version 22.08.15-10
    appConfig_61cb8e4be459f730a71f169fc3e0fc41.js:1 AppConfig attempted to access the following properties, which were not found in environment props: ads.recoEngine.enabled, app.sessionTimeout.PERSONAL.timeoutOverrides, app.globalnav.enabled, app.cashflow.enabled, app.investments.rgl.chunkLoader.xs.chunkSize, app.investments.rgl.chunkLoader.lms.chunkSize, app.investments.trade.options.enabled, app.plpInvestmentAccountsJPO.enabled, app.devicecookie, feature.logon.securityCenter.enabled, feature.logon.securityCenterState.enabled, app.discover.encryption.disable, app.classic.cwmtrading.smartforms.web.domain, cxo.block.@seur/personToPersonTransfer-area.version, cxo.block.@seur/manageMerchantPayment-area.version, cxo.block.@smbrc/revenueCenter-area-cxo.version, app.perfLogging.pods, feature.creCustomerAnnouncementsEnabled, feature.gwmCustomGroups
    EnvProps.log @ appConfig_61cb8e4be459f730a71f169fc3e0fc41.js:1
    elements-core.js:2 title is in HTMLElement's prototype!
    (anonymous) @ elements-core.js:2
    boot_b3bca5d881fc5075a4ad888b420a2ae2.js:22 TweenMax global deprecated! TimelineMax
    get @ boot_b3bca5d881fc5075a4ad888b420a2ae2.js:22
    /events/analytics/public/v1/events/raw/:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
    main_0ea5a6f0e2fec779f7537f912e2e0097.js:3 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: C(...).setOffset is not a function
    at main_0ea5a6f0e2fec779f7537f912e2e0097.js:3:75782
    /web/auth/thirdparty…Id=INTUIT_QUICKEN:1 Uncaught (in promise) Object
    /events/analytics/public/v1/events/raw/:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
    dpm.demdex.net/id?d_orgid=EA673DFC5A2F19060A495C9C@AdobeOrg&d_mid=47293076675260503759035508199293062477&d_blob=&d_cid_ic=pfid%01160531740%011&d_cid_ic=pfidtest%01160531740%011&d_cid_ic=eci%010348859645%011&d_cid_ic=v1st%01A41007E83917FBCB%011&d_ver=2:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
    apptel.collector.min.js?ver=19:1 [apptel:index.loadApptel]: dtrum not found, apptel will not be configured
    DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://static.chasecdn.com/web/library/apptel-js-collector/apptel-js-collector/apptel.collector.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
    /web/auth/thirdparty…Id=INTUIT_QUICKEN:1 Uncaught (in promise) {message: 'A listener indicated an asynchronous response by r…age channel closed before a response was received'}
  • StillNotHappy
    Options
    Copied the "blank" Chase page URL into another browser and got to some chase 2-step verification screens, then was directed through authorizing Chase to Quicken data, but after checking OK it sent me to a Quicken page, which was , wait for it, Blank. Restarting Quicken shows all to be the same, all options send me back to the inoperative Quicken Chase login screen. In theory I should be OK on the Chase side, but no link to the Quicken world.
  • StillNotHappy
    Options
    If I go to Chase's website they tell me to link in with my software,(which we've all tried) and it shows no signs of my having authorized Quicken data access several times.
  • StillNotHappy
    Options
    Chase sends me emails telling me "You've agreed to share data with Quicken". But no sign that Quicken knows this so far. All set-up options still lead to the Quicken Chase login screen > oblivion
  • KingB
    KingB Member
    Options
    I got and email today (09/15/22)saying the Chase was ready for reauthorization. Tried to reauthorize the Chase accounts but still get a blank Chase screen with only a small Chase logo at the top.
  • Darby150
    Options
    I am experiencing the same blank screen. Sometimes I am able to actually get a Chase sign in but it then takes me to a Quicken blank screen
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I do apologize that you are being affected by this blank screen issue with respect to online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

There is now an Open Alert regarding this issue that can be followed via the thread linked here. All additional information and future updates will be made available there. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.