Bill payment not linking to credit account

I have a few credit cards account that are setup as online bill pay accounts. Two of them enter the payment automatically in the register for that account, but one of them does not. When I make an online payment to Discover in Bill Pay, the amount paid is not reflected in the credit card account balance on the left side of the screen. I assume this is an issue with Quicken not realizing these are the same accounts, but I do not know how to fix it.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @MichaelFarese79

Can you give me some additional information that will help me to diagnose the problem?  When you refer to online "Bill Pay", are the payments made by a connected bank account, or are you referring to Quicken's bill payment feature?  And specifically, for the Discover payment which "credit card account balance" are you referring to?  Is the payment account different for that bill payment?

Get back to me and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.