Quicken not downloading T Rowe Price Brokerage transactions (again)

Options
Russ62
Russ62 Member
I had this problem a few months ago and thought it had been fixed. But this morning, a red flag appeared next to my brokerage account, as it should have, indicating I needed to approve some brokerage transactions (dividends, etc.). When I went into the account, though, it didn't show any recent transactions. The brokerage account is updating prices but not downloading transactions. Any advice?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Russ62,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Russ62
    Russ62 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I tried every step and did find the missing transactions on the online center. However, these transactions still will not download to the account even after correcting the file data.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Russ62 said:
    Thank you so much. I tried every step and did find the missing transactions on the online center. However, these transactions still will not download to the account even after correcting the file data.
    Hello @Russ62

Thanks for getting back to us about what's happening. I am sorry to hear that this problem continues even after the above recommendations were utilized.

If the issues are persisting, the next step would be to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this using the information provided in this link. They will be able to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Russ62
    Russ62 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Will do.
This discussion has been closed.