about working with "discussions" - how to get a "closed" topic "re-opened"

enirevets
enirevets Member ✭✭
Two questions:
1) how do I request that a closed discussion be re-opened?
2) in trying to find an answer to the above, I noticed that it says I have three discussions in Quicken Community - but it only showed two of them. Screen shot attached. Anybody know why?

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Click on your Profile - you will see you have 4 discussions... or do you only see 2 -
    https://community.quicken.com/profile/discussions/enirevets
    which one that is Closed do you want re-opened...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• enirevets
    enirevets Member ✭✭
    The discussion I need to have re-opened is the one about moving a retirement plan.

(On my profile for "my discussions" it says "4" - but when I actually click to see those 4, then it only lists 3 of them. (Tried to include screen shot showing this with my previous post, but apparently failed.) This is just an aside, though, as the discussion about moving retirement plan is the only one I really need at present.)

Thanks.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @enirevets,

I contacted one of the moderators and asked him to reach out to you and/or re-open your message thread.  You will hopefully hear back from him in the near future.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here - should be open

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.