Unable to Update Home Depot Card

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Help? Chat? and "don't add to quicken".

Comments

• NabrLdy
    NabrLdy Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had this happen to me today when updating my Home Depot Card. It went through the update but at the end got the 'don't add to quicken' and couldn't change it. Had to manually download transactions today
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NabrLdy said:
    I had this happen to me today when updating my Home Depot Card. It went through the update but at the end got the 'don't add to quicken' and couldn't change it. Had to manually download transactions today
    Hello @NabrLady

I am sorry to hear about this difficulty with updating accounts. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance with this issue. 

First, what steps are you taking when trying to update your account? Are you trying to add accounts, as well? Also, what connection method are you using to link your Home Depot account(s) to online banking services?Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.