"An error has occurred"

Options
Bulldog50
Bulldog50 Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
I got the above message while trying to download transactions on my Wells Fargo checking account this morning, Monday, August 15th. Quicken version is up to date and I am running Windows 11 up to date. There is no error code, just that there was an error, then the windows that comes up after the download is complete is green, although there was an error. What gives?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulldog50 said:
    I got the above message while trying to download transactions on my Wells Fargo checking account this morning, Monday, August 15th. Quicken version is up to date and I am running Windows 11 up to date. There is no error code, just that there was an error, then the windows that comes up after the download is complete is green, although there was an error. What gives?
    Hello @Bulldog50,   

I am sorry to hear about this issue with the error message appearing when trying to download transactions. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. Try to add your Wells Fargo account(s) by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand portion of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. 

I am curious if you notice this error in the test file. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.