8/16/22 Financial Sync to Quicken and Incorrect Amount Totals Using Shares Defect

User480
User480 Member
edited September 2022 in Investing (Windows)
This is related to the download sync functionality from Institution Investments. The Cash Balance amount is calculated correctly. The issues are below:
For account 1, the Cash Balance of X dollars needs to replace the account xx1234 with the same correct dollar value of X dollars. The erroneous value on the left for Accounts Y is in error.

I bought Quicken because I need accurate dollar amount information. Please fix the bugs. I talked to an agent who indicated the ticket is open for this bug/defect. I am looking forward to getting this resolved.

For account 2, the Cash Balance of A dollars needs to replace the account xx12345 with the same correct dollar value of A dollars. The erroneous value on the left for accounts Y is in error.

Additionally, each of the Brokerage AccountInvestment accounts on the left, under account is displaying the incorrect dollar amounts. These errors are causing the Net Worth total figure to be in error, in the lower left of the screen column.

This is a basic calculation of adding correct values to sum the correct total. As it is now, Quicken displays a very large number for shares and is using that to compute the Net worth. I have opened a ticket for this logic defect with Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.