Fidelity error - OL-362

Options
r-e-l
r-e-l Member ✭✭✭
Started to get all bunch of errors on multiple type of accounts. This post is about accounts held in Fidelity.

Error OL-362-A : Your financial institute downloaded for account that does not exists in your quicken .....

I have not added any new account ... its happening in all my Fidelity accounts.

Then (yesterday) ... for one odd instance, it all worked just fine.

thought the issue went away only to come back today.

I don't believe the error messages are accurate at this point.

Anyone else seeing same issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r-e-l said:
    Started to get all bunch of errors on multiple type of accounts. This post is about accounts held in Fidelity.

Error OL-362-A : Your financial institute downloaded for account that does not exists in your quicken .....

I have not added any new account ... its happening in all my Fidelity accounts.

Then (yesterday) ... for one odd instance, it all worked just fine.

thought the issue went away only to come back today.

I don't believe the error messages are accurate at this point.

Anyone else seeing same issue?

Hello @r-e-l

I am sorry about this problem with the OL-362-A error messages. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, there is currently an Open Alert regarding Fidelity and account connectivity issues that may be related. You can read more about this in the thread provided here, and any future updates regarding the situation will be made available in that same thread. 

Next, have you attempted any of the instructions provided in this Support Article (be sure to save a backup first by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File)?

I hope to hear more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.