Now Bank of America OL-221-A/B issue

Options
IanHe
IanHe Member
Trying to download current transactions via web connect on BofA. Is this an issue with the banking website that anyone else is experiencing?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IanHe said:
    Trying to download current transactions via web connect on BofA. Is this an issue with the banking website that anyone else is experiencing?
    Hello @IanHe

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking errors of the OL-221 variety. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you currently making use of a Virtual Private Network (VPN)? This may need to be turned off in order to troubleshoot this issue further. Did you recently attempt to add the account to online banking services for the first time? Lastly, when did this issue begin? This problem may correct itself after 24 hours.

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • IanHe
    IanHe Member
    Options
    Hi there, I closed my VPN once I learned it could cause a problem, but the issue persisted even after closing the Quicken app and closing the browser. The issue began today as far as I can tell. This was an existing account of many years.
  • IanHe
    IanHe Member
    Options
    Good morning. The problem has resolved itself today, as you stated. It could have been an issue with end of month closing.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IanHe said:
    Good morning. The problem has resolved itself today, as you stated. It could have been an issue with end of month closing.
    Hello @IanHe

Thanks so much for checking back in with me! I am happy to hear that the situation seems to have been resolved, although I wish I were able to provide more details about the cause.

Feel free to reach out again anytime with additional questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.