Vystar progress (?)

2»

Comments

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    @Mlayne6292 I have a ticket open about this.  You need to make sure you get beyond Vystar 1st tier of support to their online support. Usually, the 1st tier is not familiar with Quicken.  Also, you should request a ticket be opened.  It carries more weight to have more than one ticket open for the same issue. At the beginning of the Vystar mobile update in May, they told me it was going to take as much as 6 months to get Quicken connectivity working. Maybe they disabled connectivity in the meantime.  I will probably have to call to get a status on the ticket.  Vystar is pretty bad about calling back.

Deluxe R53.32., Windows 10 Pro

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    I tried restoring an old Quicken FI list that contained Vystar, but it looks like Quicken updates the FI list prior to a download and just overwrites the old list, which makes sense.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Update:  I just checked on my open Vystar ticket.  The web support person stated that Quicken unavailability is a known issue and is being worked but there is no promised ETA when it will be fixed.  He said they are hoping for 4th quarter 2022 but no promises.  Well, at least they seem to be acknowledging there is an issue and plan to resolve it.  The support person made it sound like this issue affected both Quicken and Quickbooks.

This discussion has been closed.