First US Bank doesn't download since updating to Version 6.9

SRC1954
SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
I had to reconnect the account yesterday after the update to download new transactions. I was hoping it would work today but nope. So I disconnected completely and reconnected. I didn't set up auto-reconcile either. So I am hoping it works tomorrow. I use Quicken Connect.

Steve
MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
Quicken Simplifi since 2021

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    SRC1954 said:
    I had to reconnect the account yesterday after the update to download new transactions. I was hoping it would work today but nope. So I disconnected completely and reconnected. I didn't set up auto-reconcile either. So I am hoping it works tomorrow. I use Quicken Connect.
    Hello @SRC1954

I am sorry to hear about this problem with account downloads. Thanks for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, are you receiving any error messages? If so, what kinds? Are transactions simply failing to appear after an update completes? Are you trying to import files via QFX? I will need the answers to these questions, as I hope to provide additional recommendations here.

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken_Jared There is no error message or anything else. It appears to complete and I get downloads for other accounts. If I reset connection to First US Bank, the transactions come in. I am using Quicken Connect.

Steve

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    SRC1954 said:
    @Quicken_Jared There is no error message or anything else. It appears to complete and I get downloads for other accounts. If I reset connection to First US Bank, the transactions come in. I am using Quicken Connect.
    Hello @SRC1954

Thanks so much for getting back to me with the answers to my earlier questions. I do apologize about this ongoing issue with online banking services.

Have you tried clicking the top of the Date column in your account register? Also, be sure to clear any filters that may be obscuring the transactions by clicking the Reset button just above the register wherever it appears. Next, are any of the transactions currently listed as 'pending' on the banking institution's website? Lastly, note that if the transactions you are now attempting to download have been deleted in the past, they will not download again, and will have to be entered manually. 

I also want to reiterate that transactions over 90 days old will not appear, generally, in automatic account updates.

If none of the above stipulations apply, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support about this issue using the following link. They will be able to troubleshoot this problem in greater detail with the tools available to them. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    The problem has apparently been resolved. I reconnected on Thursday and since then it has worked correctly Friday morning and this morning and auto-reconcile is working too. Thanks @Quicken Jared.

Steve

This discussion has been closed.