Downloaded transaction won't go to register

Options
robettsjr
robettsjr Member ✭✭
Running Quicken for Windows R43.14 (current version). When I download transactions for a Citibank CC, one vendor's transactions (Wawa) do not load to the register even when I click on Accept All. This has happened for multiple days now.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robettsjr said:
    Running Quicken for Windows R43.14 (current version). When I download transactions for a Citibank CC, one vendor's transactions (Wawa) do not load to the register even when I click on Accept All. This has happened for multiple days now.
    Hello @robettsjr

I am sorry to hear about this frustration with importing transactions into your account. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you previously downloaded and deleted this transaction? If so, it may need to be entered manually. Also, is it possible that the Wawa transactions are associated with another online banking profile?

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • robettsjr
    robettsjr Member ✭✭
    Options
    This morning I accepted the transactions individually instead of using "Accept All" and it appeared to work properly. If the issue returns I will post a comment in this thread.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Accept all" may match a downloaded transaction to an existing older register transaction when a new register transaction should have been created instead. This may make transactions appear to disappear.
    I recommend you always review downloaded transactions individually and make any changes as needed. Quicken is supposed to learn from your actions and make better decisions next time the same payee comes around.
This discussion has been closed.