issues with connecting to credit card companies

Options
demhood
demhood Member ✭✭
I am trying to set up my credit cards and nothing is connecting, and I have to do alt+ctrl+del to get out of this part. Even when I am just trying to delete an old acct from the list, I have to do the same thing.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    demhood said:
    I am trying to set up my credit cards and nothing is connecting, and I have to do alt+ctrl+del to get out of this part. Even when I am just trying to delete an old acct from the list, I have to do the same thing.
    Hello @demhood

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for coming to the Quicken Community to discuss this. 

First, are all of the credit card accounts associated with one particular financial institution? If so, which one? Next, what error messages - if any - are you noticing when this happens? Lastly, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. 

I can provide additional recommendations once I know the answers to these questions. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.