Should I delete the Bill Payment notification?

Options
luv57chvys
luv57chvys Member ✭✭
During the CHASE/Quicken changes, I had to get a replacement CC (new number). When I went to update transactions, I ended up with the new CC in the Account List. I figured that part out after I found that they brought the balance from back in May under the new account number. My question pertains to the payment notification for the original CC#...do I just delete the notification and create a new one for the new CC#? Thank you in advance.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @luv57chvys

If I can restate your question (just so I'm sure I understand it) I believe you are asking whether you should delete the bill reminder (or notification) that was setup for the old credit card account (which has been closed) and replace it by setting up a new one for the new credit card account.  The answer to that is yes, you should.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.