Anyone else gettings a CC-502 error when trying to update their health equity account?

Options
Kroth
Kroth Member ✭✭
last successful update 8/29

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again,

Thank you all for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kroth said:
    last successful update 8/29
    Hello @Kroth

I am sorry to hear about this problem with the CC-502 error message. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you reviewed the following Support Article, linked here? If so, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the link provided here if the issue is continuing. They will be able to assist you further using the resources and tools at their disposal.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out again anytime with additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ed Mahoney
    Ed Mahoney Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been getting cc-502 error from Health Equity for 2 days
  • phonemanalex
    phonemanalex Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here for over a week :/
  • mdm1
    mdm1 Member
    Options
    Unable to connect to Health Equity for 3 days now
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

-Quicken Anja

• Joel
    Joel Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same issue. I just tried disconnecting the account and setup again. No resolution!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again,

Thank you all for taking the time to visit the Community and report this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• dcostandi
    dcostandi Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here. Following.
  • VT3
    VT3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here.....for two days.
  • Get with it
    Get with it Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here. Obviously a widespread problem. Come Quicken, get your act together. :/
  • cmartin89
    Options
    I've had the same problem for 5 days now. Any news on resolution?
  • JerryNance
    JerryNance Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to reconnect this morning.
  • rm54tm46
    rm54tm46 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Was able to connect as well, starting yesterday (Saturday).
This discussion has been closed.