Quicken changed my Fidelity account to a Chase account and now I cant download transactions

Options
JudgeDon
JudgeDon Member ✭✭
Suddenly, one of my Fidelity accounts won't download transactions and it says it is a Chase account. How do I correct this without losing 10 years of data?

Answers

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One solution would be to restore a recent backup taken before the issue occurred. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Scripto88
    Options
    Mine has started doing the same thing - and I changed nothing. All I did was update my Chase accounts to the new authentication method for my credit cards. Sounds like a Quicken bug to me!!!!
  • atxuser2022
    Options
    Same problem here. @Quicken, please respond ASAP
  • brpqkn
    brpqkn Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm guessing there's no update on this since I don't see any response from Quicken here.

Cheers.
  • JudgeDon
    JudgeDon Member ✭✭
    Options
    Fidelity transactions will not download. Quicken needs to fix or I don't need this product.
  • brpqkn
    brpqkn Member ✭✭
    Options
    I downloaded an update today, one that even mentioned problems with the Chase migration, but it doesn't seem to have fixed the Fidelity issue.

Cheers.
  • brpqkn
    brpqkn Member ✭✭
    Options
    OK, for anyone still following this, I called support and got it easily resolved. It seems that, on the link page the Financial Institution had been changed to Chase and the Account Number was something bogus. Clearing those let me find Fidelity again and complete the link. Shoulda looked there :smile:

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.