Cannot connect to First National Bank of Omaha

Options
Hi. I’ve been having trouble updating my accounts with FNBO for a couple months.
I am able to open my online account through the website, and do banking and transfers with my current password and id. However when trying through Quicken, it continually returns the message that FNBO says my credentials are incorrect. I just tried to reset, and I can’t. I am on a Mac, using windows in Boot Camp. Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    alizabeth said:
    Hi. I’ve been having trouble updating my accounts with FNBO for a couple months.
    I am able to open my online account through the website, and do banking and transfers with my current password and id. However when trying through Quicken, it continually returns the message that FNBO says my credentials are incorrect. I just tried to reset, and I can’t. I am on a Mac, using windows in Boot Camp. Thank you.
    Hello @alizabeth,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with account connectivity and credential issues. Thanks for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what happens, exactly, when you try to reset your credentials? Also, are you receiving any error codes when trying to log into your accounts? Try logging into the banks website to confirm your credentials, then type those credentials out on a notepad document of some kind to confirm that you are entering them correctly before attempting to connect to online banking services again.

I look forward to corresponding with you further about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.