Truist download duplicating transactions

Options
Months ago when SunTrust transitioned to Truist, I reconfigured my account for Direct Connect, which is what I had been using for years with SunTrust. If I remember correctly, I had to use the BB&T option to get Direct Connect working. It has been working fine until recently. The last few downloads I have done after the past six weeks have duplicated transactions in my register. The first of the duplicates links up with the manually entered entry as expected, but there is also a duplicate that I have to manually delete. Both transactions have the same Download ID. I was hoping it would resolve itself, but the problem continues. What can be done to fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Months ago when SunTrust transitioned to Truist, I reconfigured my account for Direct Connect, which is what I had been using for years with SunTrust. If I remember correctly, I had to use the BB&T option to get Direct Connect working. It has been working fine until recently. The last few downloads I have done after the past six weeks have duplicated transactions in my register. The first of the duplicates links up with the manually entered entry as expected, but there is also a duplicate that I have to manually delete. Both transactions have the same Download ID. I was hoping it would resolve itself, but the problem continues. What can be done to fix this?
    Hello @superjenius

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services and duplicate transactions. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

If the connection method currently in use for linking to online banking services is Direct Connect and the Download IDs of the transactions are identical, it will be necessary to reach out to Truist support in regards to this issue. It is often most helpful to request to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team, as these individuals are more likely to be familiar with third-party software, such as Quicken.

I hope this helps, and feel free to reach out with additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.