Update your Chase Account

Options
This annoying "Update your chase account" pop up comes up when I login to Quicken. I want to get another program that is comparable to Quicken. These popups are annoying and I am starting to RESENT Quicken. Anybody know any other program to use? Or how to get rid of these annoying pop ups

Comments

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2022
    Options
    There is supposed to be a checkbox at the bottom of the dialog that you can uncheck to stop the reminders; depending on your screen size it might be hidden behind the dock. Try setting the dock to automatically hide & see if that reveals the check box. Putting Quicken into full screen mode is also reported to help.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Trac_K
    Trac_K Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Stephen Hansen
    Options
    I get a pop-up about "Update your Chase Account" after I start quicken and enter my file password.
    I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHASE ACCOUNTS.
    HAVE I BEEN SIGNED UP FOR A NEW CHASE ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT?
  • rpgarrett75703
    rpgarrett75703 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. Just ignore the message. The message regarding Chase dropping Direct Connect and replacing it with Express Web Connect + was sent to all Quicken users regardless of whether or not they have a Chase account.
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I get a pop-up about "Update your Chase Account" after I start quicken and enter my file password.
    I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHASE ACCOUNTS.
    HAVE I BEEN SIGNED UP FOR A NEW CHASE ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT?
    No, you haven't been signed up for a Chase account; fer crying out loud how do people jump to such absurd conclusions? Everybody is getting that notice - Quicken doesn't check to see if you have a Chase account before putting up the pop-up.

It might be better if they did check; OTOH some users have multiple Quicken files and would want to know about the upcoming change even if they weren't opening the file that had their Chase account. So there are valid reasons to do it the way they did.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.