Fidelity Investments OL-362-A Error?

Options
Kroth
Kroth Member ✭✭
Started getting this OL-362-A Error in updating my fidelity accounts. Nothing has changed on my end. Is this a known error?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Kroth

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Fidelity account(s).

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-362-A error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position.  

We do also currently have a few alerts regarding online banking errors with Fidelity accounts which may be contributing to the error that you are experiencing. You may bookmark these alerts in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. You may access these alerts here and here

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.