Entering Multiple Bill and Income Reminders at the same time from the Calendar

I use the Quicken Calendar at the beginning of each month to enter all of my upcoming bill and income reminders at the same time for the upcoming month. I have about 50 reminders set on various days in each month and I have to enter each one in one by one (it takes about 3 mouse clicks for each one). I have each payment coming out of the correct account, the amount is the same every month, and I don't need to modify each reminder in any way.

Is there a way for me select multiple days (or the entire month) in the calendar and enter all the reminders at once?? This would save me a lot of time rather than going through 150+ mouse clicks every month going one-by-one.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could automate the process by changing each reminder (that would be a one-time action only) from "Remind me [xx] days in advance" to Auto enter [xx] days in advance
    Set [xx] to the number of days between the 1st of the month and the due date, e.g. set [xx] to 15 if the due date is on the 15th.
    When you start Quicken on the 1st of the month, all these reminders automatically enter into your registers.
This discussion has been closed.