Quicken does not connect to Citibank

Options
When adding a new account to quicken it does not connect with citibank to find the specific account that I want to add. Why?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When adding a new account to quicken it does not connect with citibank to find the specific account that I want to add. Why?
    Hello @Frustration11111

I am sorry to hear about this problem with adding a new account. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you noticing any error messages when trying to add accounts? Also, are you navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol? Are you attempting to Link to an existing account procedure when prompted? Let us know more of the specifics about what happens when you try to add these accounts to online banking services, if you have the chance. 

I look forward to any response you may be able to provide, and I hope to offer further assistance, if need be. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Frustration11111
    Options
    Yes, I am attempting to add a new credit card account at Citibank. The citibank box pops up, and so I click on it, and put in log name and password. Quicken attempts to contact citibank to find this new account online. However, quicken cannot connect to citibank, and so the process goes nowhere. I went on citibank website, and gave the okay for quicken to contact it (https://online.citi.com/US/ag/ofxConsentPage)
    But quicken still cannot connect. Called citibank - and they indicated it is your problem not theirs
    I have two other citibank accounts in my quicken. One of them works with no problem.
    Can you please fix this problem
  • Frustration11111
    Options
    It is error message cc-592
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Frustration11111,

Thank you for providing more information. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding CitiBank users receiving a CC-592 error. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.