Chase Migration - Error OL-304-A, Financial Intuition does not recognize the account

Options
The security update required by quicken is not working. I am no longer able to download transactions from Chase. This process has worked for years. I received an email nearly a month of this migration about 1 month ago. I have "Reset" the account and the problem remains. The email contains this link:
https://www.quicken.com/support/why-am-i-receiving-message-about-my-chase-accounts?utm_source=Critical Alert&utm_medium=email_eng&utm_content=001&utm_campaign=EMCA06NA220714&utm_bxid=399381942

I have never been able to get the "Reauthorization" to start.

What needs to be done at this point?

[Removed - Rant]

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fried said:
    The security update required by quicken is not working. I am no longer able to download transactions from Chase. This process has worked for years. I received an email nearly a month of this migration about 1 month ago. I have "Reset" the account and the problem remains. The email contains this link:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/why-am-i-receiving-message-about-my-chase-accounts?utm_source=Critical Alert&utm_medium=email_eng&utm_content=001&utm_campaign=EMCA06NA220714&utm_bxid=399381942

I have never been able to get the "Reauthorization" to start.

What needs to be done at this point?

[Removed - Rant]
    Hello @Fried,  

I do apologize about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what happens when you try to reauthorize your account? Are you receiving any messages indicating that the reauthorization is successful? Are you still seeing error messages when you try to readd your account(s) to online banking services? What steps have you taken when you are attempting to reset your accounts; did you follow the steps provided in this Support Article, in order? 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this, and hope to provide further recommendations after more details are discussed. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.