Setting up TD Bank for automatic download.

Options
So I got a statement from td bank showing I had a balance higher that what Quicken showed. I found quicken hat been downloading for a few weeks! So I deactivated TD bank and attempted to reactivate. First I could not set up download it wanted me to create a new credit card account? So I changed the name to Bank and attempted to set up download. There are 4 choices for TD bank I tried them all. All result in bad user or password?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I got a statement from td bank showing I had a balance higher that what Quicken showed. I found quicken hat been downloading for a few weeks! So I deactivated TD bank and attempted to reactivate. First I could not set up download it wanted me to create a new credit card account? So I changed the name to Bank and attempted to set up download. There are 4 choices for TD bank I tried them all. All result in bad user or password?
    Hello @Sam Street,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with balances failing to match between the statement and Quicken. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, did you receive any error messages when you noticed that transactions were missing? Are there pending transactions on your online banking profile with TD Banks? These may have to post on the bank's side before they appear following a One Step Update. Lastly, how often do you save backups?

We recommend saving backups often by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore a backup saved before you deactivated the accounts by navigating to File > Restore a Backup File... in the same menu just mentioned. I am curious if your accounts are connected in the restored backup file. 

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.