Still No Fidelity Investment Account Transaction Updates!!

Options
winecracker
winecracker Member ✭✭✭
About two weeks into this, one-step update for Fidelity Investments seems to go through process and gives "complete" status, but not downloading into Quicken any transactions since about 8/26/22. I cannot find anything from Quicken on this issue. If it's posted somewhere - a fix -- or update or status announcement, could someone please point me to it? Thank you.

Comments

• MBK
    MBK Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @winecracker I have this issue too, and if you look for posts on "fidelity" in recent days (as you may have already done) you will see that many others also have this issue. Not even an acknowledgment from Quicken that there is an issue.
  • BarryAZ
    BarryAZ Member ✭✭
    Options
    I too am running into this -- seems that one of the many Quicken code updates has broken this important functionality. Still broken as of 10/1/2022
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think this is a code issue; my Fidelity transactions continue to download normally.
    There is a hypothesis that it's a connectivity issue seen by people in some geographical areas.
    I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area where Fidelity downloads fine. Where are you folks physically located?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Mahoward
    Mahoward Member
    Options
    I am running into this issue as well and have for weeks. It seemed to have started once I fixed my Schwab accounts connection. So I fixed Schwab and now have a problem with Fidelity. I have reached out to Quicken support twice and the last time they said that many people are now having this issue and Quicken technical support is looking into it. My Fidelity account requires that I enter my password when I download. A dialog box would always appear for me to enter my password. That dialog box is no longer appearing and therefore Fidelity isn't going to download if they aren't getting my password. This is definitely a code problem with Fidelity connection. Quicken wants to say it is a Fidelity issue but it definitely is not. Wish they would fix this issue and quickly.
  • BarryAZ
    BarryAZ Member ✭✭
    Options
    I will note that the unresolved lack up updating here reduces the value of my purchased Quicken product.
  • JDwins
    JDwins Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. Boston, MA area. Quicken hasn't downloaded from Fidelity since mid-August. I've tried resetting the account, deactivating and reactivating and still no results. Fidelity doesn't have a direct download data area/method anymore that I could find.
  • DGA
    DGA Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same issue as MBK..... One step update appears to work.... but no transactions are downloading. Entering dozens of transactions manually is becoming super time consuming!
This discussion has been closed.