One Step Update not working correctly

Options
AnnT
AnnT Member ✭✭
One step update used to automatically start after entering the password, now it doesn't. I click on One Step Update and it asks for the password. Enter the password and then it displays a screen with all the accounts and I need to click on the update button to get it to start.
Quite a while ago I, temporarily, had one account unchecked, so that made sense. But after I re-checked it (all accounts have check marks now), I still have the issue.
How do I fix this?
I DID try the below steps, that I found in a closed discussion.
thanks!!

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, have you attempted making use of the steps listed below?
1.Navigate to File
2.Select Validate and Repair File...
3.Select Validate File
4.Click OK
5.Close the Data Log
6.Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
7.Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AnnT said:
    One step update used to automatically start after entering the password, now it doesn't. I click on One Step Update and it asks for the password. Enter the password and then it displays a screen with all the accounts and I need to click on the update button to get it to start.
    Quite a while ago I, temporarily, had one account unchecked, so that made sense. But after I re-checked it (all accounts have check marks now), I still have the issue.
    How do I fix this?
    I DID try the below steps, that I found in a closed discussion.
    thanks!!

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, have you attempted making use of the steps listed below?
    1.Navigate to File
    2.Select Validate and Repair File...
    3.Select Validate File
    4.Click OK
    5.Close the Data Log
    6.Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7.Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Hello @AnnT

I do apologize about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, I want to make sure I understand; are you experiencing this problem with all of your accounts? If so, you may try saving a backup, then proceed with the following instructions for the supervalidation process, in order:
      • Navigate to File
      • Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
      • Select Super Validate File
      • Click OK
      • Close the Data Log
      • Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
      • Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If you are noticing this problem with only specific accounts, associated with one financial institution, are you seeing any error messages? If so, what error codes appear?

I look forward to hearing your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.