Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    David11 said:
    Cannot add a new Account
    Hello @David11,  

I am sorry to hear about these difficulties with adding accounts. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

In order to provide more assistance, we will need some additional information about the problem. When did this issue begin? Are you seeing a particular error message when you try to add accounts; what is happening specifically that prevents this from happening? Are you noticing this with a particular type of account, or when trying to link to the online banking services of a particular financial institution?

I look forward to hearing your answers, and hope to work with you further on this issue, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kgold25266
    Options
    unable to add citi bank costco account will not msg 502
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @kgold25266,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Error CC-502 with Citi is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.