One-step update stopped showing descriptions of items purchased in Amazon Card account

Options
Jay Gourley
Jay Gourley Member ✭✭✭
Quicken one-step update changed the way it synchronizes with Amazon Store Card (Synchrony Bank).

Until about two weeks ago, every transaction in the account register after a one-step update showed what item had been purchased with that transaction. The One-step updates no longer do that.  The transactions still download as expected, but the item description information no longer appears.

If I browse to the Synchrony web site, I still see the description of the item. So it appears Quicken is not collecting that information or collecting it and not including it in the transaction memo.

Can someone explain what's happening? The absence of that information wastes a lot of my time.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken one-step update changed the way it synchronizes with Amazon Store Card (Synchrony Bank).

Until about two weeks ago, every transaction in the account register after a one-step update showed what item had been purchased with that transaction. The One-step updates no longer do that.  The transactions still download as expected, but the item description information no longer appears.

If I browse to the Synchrony web site, I still see the description of the item. So it appears Quicken is not collecting that information or collecting it and not including it in the transaction memo.

Can someone explain what's happening? The absence of that information wastes a lot of my time.
    Hello @Jay Gourley,        

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing information in the account register. Thank you for asking us about this here on the Quicken Community.

If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

Try adding your Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card account(s) by navigating to the Add Account button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper menu at the top of the screen. I look forward to hearing back from you about whether or not the information remains unavailable in the account register of the 'test' file.

I hope to hear back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.