One Step Update for SallieMae

Options
Hello,
Trying to set up the One Step Update for my Sallie Money Market Account. I go thru the process of entering my user name and password (which are working fine in a browser) and I get a screen that says "Sorry. We encountered and error and it's not your fault. Presented are two choices "Try again now" or "I'll enter transactions manually" and select try again and it does not work. What the status of this error?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello,
    Trying to set up the One Step Update for my Sallie Money Market Account. I go thru the process of entering my user name and password (which are working fine in a browser) and I get a screen that says "Sorry. We encountered and error and it's not your fault. Presented are two choices "Try again now" or "I'll enter transactions manually" and select try again and it does not work. What the status of this error?
    Hello @Chuck Larson

I am sorry to hear about this problem with updating your accounts through online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Have you noticed this occurring for more than 24 hours? If so, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support via the link provided here. They will be able to diagnose and troubleshoot this issue in greater detail using the methods and tools at their disposal. You can read more about the particular error message you may be seeing in the Support Article listed here

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.