Check Pay Account Sync Error

Options
Hello - I need help with using Check Pay -- been using it since the new version without much trouble, but now I'm getting an error box that states
Check Pay Account Sync Error
If the problem persists, disable and re-enable the payment account.

I've done that, which involves waiting a day or two for the micro-deposits to appear to re-validate the account - BUT I still get the error after all of that.

I tried the 'Review and Repair' option for Payment Accounts

What does this error mean, and how to I get back in business with Check Pay function?
Quicken user since 1995 or so

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hello @wdwyatt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• wdwyatt
    wdwyatt Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Thanks @Quicken Anja for your note.
    May I ask: When did this issue start? My concern is about how long has it been on-going as an indication of how long it will keep going as a problem. As you can imagine, not being able to use the service is a significant issue. (i.e. the Citi card issue has been ongoing with 'diligent' efforts about 6 months now?) Bill
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the latest Release Notes, the update to R 43.26, released yesterday (9/14), is said to resolve Check Pay issues.
    Have you installed it yet?
  • wdwyatt
    wdwyatt Member ✭✭
    Options
    @UKR - Thanks, that is encouraging news. I am currently on that version - installed this morning (9/15). In order to verify the fix, I'm awaiting the micro-deposits to reach my bank (need to re-enable the account because I'd repeated the steps to disable the account yesterday).
    @Quicken Anja - Do you confirm the fix was released yesterday - the community alert does not say anything new.
  • wdwyatt
    wdwyatt Member ✭✭
    Options
    @UKR - Following the 9/14 software update you mentioned, this problem is fixed for me. Thanks for the heads up.
    @Quicken Anja - I see an update yesterday 9/21 to the Community Alert saying it is still on-going?
This discussion has been closed.